In order to collect statistics for your collections, you must submit a Gmail account to HSLC and we will provide your with view rights to Google Analytics for that Gmail account. If you need to submit or update a Gmail account, please submit this form.
- Go to https://analytics.google.com/analytics/web/
- Log in using the Gmail account you provided to HSLC.
- On the left hand side of the screen, click on Behavior (menu choice has an icon to the left), then Site Content, then All Pages.
a)Note – there is a menu choice Behavior listed under Audiences – do not click on this menu choice.
- Set the date range for the desired time period.
- Enter your collection alias in the search box on the right hand side underneath the Pageviews chart.
a)Your collection alias was sent to you in the initial e-mail sent when your collection was created.
b)Your collection alias can also be found by navigating to your collection; the last element in your collection URL is your collection alias, for example:
- Select the search icon